Terms & Conditions
- All our work is fully guaranteed by us. If you are not satisfied with the standard of work for whatever reason, we will always endeavour to remedy the situation and rectify any shortcomings as part of our commitment to provide a high standard of service and workmanship.
- Any quote or estimate is subject to revision if there are any changes to the nature or extent of the requested work. This may apply to both labour and materials.
- We may on occasion request that tools be left on site overnight. The client reserves the right to decline such requests with the caveat that the financial cost of any loss or damage to tools while left on site may be charged to the client.
- We will take every possible precaution to ensure that all vulnerable areas and any objects left in the work area are carefully and thoroughly covered and/or masked. However, there will always remain a very small risk of overspill or dust getting past these precautions. In the rare event of overspill, dust or other cosmetic damage, we will endeavour to ensure that it is satisfactorily cleaned.
- Payment is due by the customer within in 7 days of our invoice being issued (usually the day of completion).
- It is the responsibility of the client:
- To remove valuable and/or fragile items from the areas to be decorated.
- To remove pictures and other wall-hangings.
- To remove electrical goods.